2 adorable kitties need second slave
37–Single–Kempton Park (serengeti), Gauteng, South Africa
Profile Modified: 06 April 2013
Last Login: 2 weeks ago
Click the Like button below to share this profile with your friends on your Facebook.
We can't calculate a score because you aren't logged in.
|Country of Origin:||South Africa|
|Location:||Kempton Park (serengeti), Gauteng, South Africa|
|Height:||183cm (6' 0.0")|
|Hair Colour:||Dark Blonde|
|Religion:||Ask me later|
|Relationship Types:||Just penpals; Activity partners; Friends; Open to possibilities; Short-term; Long-term; Marriage|
|Eating Habits:||Eat healthily|
|Drinking Habits:||Occasional Drinker|
|Occupation:||Executive / Management|
Why should you get to know JustDoIt_?
What is the difference between a cat and a dog? Feed a dog and the dog will think you are a god. Feed a cat and it thinks it is god.
A few notes:
1) Fun .. MTB, a bit of squash a good hike something new. I don't like repetition too much.
2) Reading, love it, read will read almost anything.
3) Eldest of 5 kids, get along with all my siblings and have many friends, a good braai or some variant like a restaurant is almost always a good idea.
4) Like simple things, we all get to hung up on the rat race, including me.
5) Work can consume much of my time at times.I try to avoid it where possible but due to the nature of my position plans change.
6) I love to tinker with anything and everything. Not curable either I am afraid, I go to builders warehouse like some people go to AA meetings.
7) Working 7 days a week is stupid. I know, and occasionally I end up doing it just to re affirm it is a dumb idea. There are limits and I don't always like em. I can do the do nothing part for a day or 2 but any longer than that and I will drive everyone around me nuts.
8) I am a bit impulsive and will do many things on a whim. As a partner in crime it will be a big mistake to think that I will always be the responsible one.
9) I am flawed like everyone else. We all need to be challenged at times it goes both ways.
10) I am definitely not a perfectionist but when I take something up I like to go into all the details.
11) Sharing the ups and downs of life with someone is magic, sometimes it is the little things that make the world worth it. A shared laugh, a simple touch, sometimes it is almost nothing. Just a shared silence, a level of understanding and acceptance that photos cant capture and words not fully describe.
He describes his ideal match thus:
Things I value:
Here is a rough guide that goes both ways:
1) When it comes to sport, there are 2 choices join in or find something to do.
2) Pets are not gods. I like pets, prefer dogs that can actually bite and if I can choose I'll take a cat. Cats are low maintenance they ignore you most of the time. (Jack Russells are the exception someone forgot to tell them they are not a big dog)
3) I don't mind giving or receiving affection. However I am not big on compliments. When I do give a compliment it is genuine. (Working on it)
4) I don't bully and hate bullies. Eleanor Roosevelt said it well when she said "no one can make you feel inferior without your permission". Around me there will be some bumps and bruises along the line. It goes both ways standing up for yourself is not optional. I am not always right and neither will you be.
5) Playing mind games is not for me, I don't have time for BS. In a relationship you need to negotiate and sometimes just bite your tongue. I hate screaming matches. Winning at all cost is just not my way and not winning at all is probably the best in a relationship. I get it that there is another side. "Seek to understand before seeking to be understood".
6) Spending time with each other is important. Competing with the other mistress in my life is going to be tough. She often has me for long hours. I try to switch off from work but it does not always happen. It is all about negotiating and finding time. Even though I occasionally end up doing crazy hours they cannot be sustained. For me it is about quality if you cannot do quantity then it will have to be quality.
7) Don't take everything I say too literally :)
8) Live and let live in the end. In the end we all have to make the most of what have got. I need someone that shares my values and that will understand there will be bitter and sweet and lots of sweat. The impossible is achieved by those that didn't know it was impossible.
About His Ideal Match
|Country of Origin:||Anywhere in the World|
|Location: (Moderately important)||Centurion; Pretoria; Benoni; Boksburg; Kempton Park; Bedfordview; Edenvale; Germiston; Midrand; Modderfontein (Gauteng, South Africa)|
|Age Range: (Decidedly important)||23 - 35|
|Body Type: (Moderately important)||Slim; Average; Athletic|
|Looks: (Moderately important)||Beauty contest winner; Very Attractive; Above Average; Average; Attractive|
|Has Photo:||Moderately important|
|Ethnicity: (Decidedly important)||White/Caucasian|
|Want Children: (Moderately important)||Yes; Maybe|
|Eating Habits: (Moderately important)||Eat most things; Eat healthily|
|Smoking Habits: (Decidedly important)||Non-Smoker|
|Drinking Habits: (Moderately important)||Non-Drinker; Occasional Drinker|
|Education: (Decidedly important)||High / secondary school; Current University / College Student; Some University / College; Technical Diploma; Associates degree; Bachelors degree; Postgraduate degree; PhD / Post Doctoral|
More About Him
|Facial Hair:||I'm clean-shaven|
|Eyesight:||I've got 20/20 vision|
|Fashion Sense:||Minimal (Clothes are strictly optional)|
|Body Art:||I don't have any|
|Sense of Humour:||Dry|
|Ruled by:||The head|
|Party Behaviour:||An average mingler|
|Personality Traits:||Daring; Easy going; Intelligent; Mild; Optimistic; Outgoing; Outspoken; Realistic|
|Valued Qualities:||Charity; Compassion; Devotion; Faithfulness; Forgiveness; Friendliness; Honesty; Humility; Humour; Kindness; Mercy; Patience; Self-control; Tolerance|
|Favourite Clothing:||Shorts & a T-shirt|
|Date Activities:||A movie; Attending a sporting event; Dinner at a restaurant; Going to the theatre; Meeting for coffee; Meeting for drinks|
|Music Preferences:||Dance / Disco; Pop / Top 40; Rock|
|Books:||(Auto)biographies; Best-sellers; Business; Fiction; History; Non-fiction; Romance|
|TV Shows:||Action/Adventure; Documentaries; Dramas; Educational; News; Sport|
|Movie Preferences:||Action; Adult; Cult Classics; Documentary; Drama; Independent; Mystery; Romance; Sci-Fi; War|
|Interests:||Business news; Computer & video games; Computer programming; Investing; Photography; Reading; Surfing the Internet|
|Sports:||Cycling; Mountain biking|
|Pace of Life:||Out of control|
|Time at Work:||I should have a bed in my office|
|Pastimes of choice:||Reading a book|
|Time Online:||I'm online more than I'm offline|
|Cooking:||I have to cook|
|Dining Out:||I eat out a few times a month|
|TV Habits:||I don't have a TV|
|Movie Frequency:||I wait for movies to come out on video|
|Sport Involvement:||An active participant|
|Animals:||I love my pet(s)|
|Family Size:||I've got brothers and sisters|
|Family Closeness:||We're average|
|Current Relationship:||I'm single|
|Reading:||I love it|
|Pets (Dislike):||Bird(s); Exotic pet(s); Fish; Reptile(s); Rodent(s); Other; Horse(s)|
|Turn-ons:||Dancing; Erotica; Flirting; Intelligence; Long hair; Showing affection in public; Skinny dipping; Thrill seeking|
|Work Aspirations:||Fire the boss|
|Dream Home:||Cabin in the mountains|
|Religious Attendance:||I'm non-practicing|
|Retirement Plans:||Finally writing that novel|